- 1 loaf of frozen bread dough
- 1 pack of frozen spinach thawed and pressed dry
- ¾ cup of crumbled greek feta cheese
- ½ cup low-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 green onions cutted into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon dried dill herb
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Thaw the bread dough according to the packaging instructions. Spray standard muffin molds with non-stick cooking spray. Put aside. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface into a 15x9 inch rectangle. Position the dough so that the long edge is parallel to the edge or work surface.
2. Mix spinach, cheese, spring onions, dill, garlic powder and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Sprinkle the mixture on the dough with a distance of 1 inch to the long edges. Start at the long edge, curl tightly and close the squeeze seam. Lay the roll seamlessly with the side down. Cut rolls into 15 slices with a serrated knife. Lay the slices upside down in prepared muffin molds. Cover with plastic wrap; Let it rest for 30 minutes in a warm place until the rolls are slightly swollen.
4. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. 20 to 25 minutes back. Serve warm or at room temperature. Buns can be kept airtight in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Makes 15 rolls
Nutrients per serving (1 roll)
Calories 111, calories from fat 24%, total fat 3 g, saturated fat 2 g, cholesterol 8 mg, sodium 267 mg, carbohydrate 16 g, fiber <1 g, protein 5 g
Source: Diabetic Recipes 3 Books in 1 - by Publications International Ltd.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Get A 10% Off Coupon!
After subscribing you will receive your personal coupon via e-mail for your next order.
It can not be combined with any other offer or discount.
Discount is valid for new customers only.