- 2 rounds pita bread
- 1 Teaspoon greek olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup sliced radicchio or escarole lettuce (optional)
- ½ cup chopped seeded tomato (optional)
- ½ a handful of capers (optional)
- 200g Cheese of your choice
- 2 Tablespoons of sliced pitted black greek olives
- ½ Hand Parmesan cheese to top
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Arrange Pitas on baking sheet, brush tops with oil, bake for 6 minutes.
2. Arrange Pizza with the rest of the ingredients except for the Radicchio and Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake pizza for 20-25 Minutes.
4. Add the radicchio and parmesan cheese and serve.
Makes 8 servings.
Source: Diabetic Recipes 3 Books in 1 - by Publications International Ltd.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Get A 10% Off Coupon!
After subscribing you will receive your personal coupon via e-mail for your next order.
It can not be combined with any other offer or discount.
Discount is valid for new customers only.