- 1 toe of garlic chopped
- 1 lemon
- Greek olive oil
- Depending on your liking Sea Salt Flakes Basil & Garlic
- Depending on your taste, freshly ground pepper
- Half white onion
- 4 octopus tentacles
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. chilli powder
- Handful of oregano
- Lemon juice pearls
- Greek wine
- Fava beans
- 1 red pepper
1. Boil 1 cup of fava beans with 2 cups water and half finely chopped onion and then simmer for 25 minutes, scoop out boiled foam and stir occasionally.
2. Add minced garlic, lemon juice (1/2 lemon) & 2 spoonfuls of greek olive oil to taste.
3. Let cool and season with salt & pepper, then purée.
4. Put the fava beans on a plate and pour some greek olive oil over them.
5. Heat up your grill. Add octopus in greek olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
6. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl (Dijon mustard and oil, lemon juice, chilli powder, salt and pepper) and put aside. Once the grill is hot, fry both sides of the octopus until both sides are crispy.
7. Put the finished octopus over the beans and pour a few spoonfuls of dressing over them. Fry in the pan, onion and red pepper (strips) until they are soft and glassy.
8. Finally, garnish with Greek oregano, lemon juice pearls and fried onion and pepper. Serve with crusty bread and a bottle of chilled Avantis Estate ktima.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Get A 10% Off Coupon!
After your subscription, you'll receive your coupon in your e-mail to use it on your next order.
It is not combined with other offers or discounts.
Discount valid for new customers only.